The B&B is located inside an old courtyard, in a quiet and strategic position.
It’s nestled in a peaceful and gorgeous natural setting and offers a breathtaking view of Lake Varese and the Alpine chain, with the spectacular Monte Rosa massif in the background.
A little unexpected piece of heaven, jealously guarded, so close to the “Garden City” (the so-called city of Varese) but feels far away.
- We are located just 1.5 km from the city center of Varese and well-served by public transport. Bus-stop "Europa" on A LINE to/ from Varese train station is at 300 metres).
- 400 mt from Esselunga supermarket
- The ancient Roman- Lombard route Via Francisca del Lucomagno is about 1 Km
- The two hospitals (Ospedale del Ponte and Ospedale del Circolo Macchi) and the University of Insubria are located about 1.5 km away.
- The Swiss border of Gaggiolo is 10 km.
- Milan Malpensa Airport and is about 25 km away.
- The bike path of Lake Varese and various nature trails are located less than 4 km.
- Finally, a few kilometers away you can easily reach Lake Maggiore, Lake Como and Lugano in Switzerland.
Find here the map!